BAYCHEER HL371436 Industrial Vintage style 110V Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light Metal Hanging Fixture Pendant lighting for indoor, use 5 E26 Light Bulbs, Black
- The Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Lights Can be used in Indoor Lighting, Hallway, Restaurant, Warehouse, Barn, Living Room and so on, but we do not recommend for outdoor use.
- Fixture Height: 10.24 inch (26 cm), Fixture Width: 21.26 inch (54 cm), Plate Size: 4.72 inch (12 cm). If you need the other size plate (10 cm/3.94 inch or 15 cm/5.9 inch), please contact us. Packet Size: 22.4 x 22.4 x 5.12 inches (57 x 57 x 13 cm).
- Bulb types available include: Edison Bulb, LED, CFL or Incandescent. Bulb Base is E26 or E27. Recommended maximum per bulb power: 60w.
- Installation process is simple, if you have any installation problems can feel free contact us. (If you do not receive the instructions, please contact us directly.)
- The voltage of this light is 110-120V. Note: Bulb Not Included, if you need bulbs or other version, please contact us. (One year warranty. )
Category: Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Lights
Usage: Indoor Lighting, Hallway
Shade Shape: Cage
Fixture Height: 10.24 inch (26 cm)
Fixture Width: 21.26 inch (54 cm)
Plate Size: 4.72 inch (12 cm). If you need the other size plate (10 cm/3.94 inch or 15 cm/5.9 inch), please contact us.
Recommended Per Bulb power：Max 60W
Bulb Type: LED/CFL/Incandescent
Bulb Base: E26
Bulb Included Or Not: Bulb Not Included
Number Of Lights: 5
Shade Material: Metal
Number Of Bulbs: 5
Shipping Weight: 3KG
If you receive a damaged product, please contact us, and provide the relevant images to us. Once we confirm, we can give refund or re-send a new product to you.
★There have three wires, the ground wire connect the ground, and the other wires connect to any line of the ceiling, then it is can be use. If you have any questions please contact us.
★Installation Notes: (WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.)
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.