Wed07172019

All Elite Wrestling
    Trump Pence News
    Weather Alerts

RobinsPost News Network

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font

Mobile Tech Gadget News

How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop With Or Without iTunes On Win/Mac Computers: Do It Yourself Guide

Listen To This Article

There are a number of different methods, with and without iTunes, to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac or Windows laptops. In this article, we’ll show you how to import photos from iPhone without data loss.

Introduction

Now that holiday season is over, I’m sure everyone will be busy saving hundreds of funny family Christmas pictures/photos/images with their iPhones. However, are you concerned about how to import photos from iPhone to your laptop in a safe and simple manner?

There are a lot of methods to import photos from iPhone. The most popular — but also most difficult method — is using iTunes. However, in this article, we’ll show you a number of different methods to import photos from iPhone to Windows and Mac computers, both with and without iTunes.

In this article, we’ll give you a detailed overview of how to import photos from iPhone, with or without iTunes, for both Windows and Mac computers, without data loss.

PART 1: How to Import Photos from iPhone with iTunes

iTunes is the most popular and official method to import photos from iPhone. It can be used in both Windows and Mac computers. However, it’s extremely difficult to use and people often get fed up with it.

The following steps will show you how to import photos from iPhone using iTunes:

1. Update the latest iTunes in your computer.

2. Access iTunes and connect your iPhone to your PC using a data cable.

3. Click on the Device icon on the left of your toolbar.

4. Select the Photos option from the panel on the left side of the window.

5. Click on the Sync button so all the images from your iPhone get synced to your iCloud. If it’s already synced, you can skip this step. Select a destination for the photos to be imported to. You can select the Include Videos option if you want to import videos as well. Click on Apply once you’re done.

Problems with using iTunes:

> iTunes is extremely unpredictable. It doesn’t always function correctly.

> It’s not user-friendly at all.

> Sometimes it leads to data loss as you might accidentally erase all the content in your iPhone.

PART 2: How to Import Photos from iPhone using Dr.Fone - Transfer.

Dr.Fone - Transfer is my favorite method to import photos from iPhone to Mac or Windows computers. It’s a third-party user-friendly third party toolkit developed by the world’s leading technology enterprise Wondershare. It has a wide range of features and it can be used to import photos from iPhone to computer easily with a few clicks.

Dr.Fone - Transfer

Import Photos from iPhone to Windows or Mac Laptops without iTunes.

> Can transfer photos from iPhone to computer and vice versa with a single click.

> Can also transfer photos from computer to iPhone.

> In addition to photos, can also transfer music, contacts, SMS, and other data.

> Compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and all other iPhone models.

> Compatible with all iOS versions and all Windows and Mac OS versions.

> Can also transfer photos to and from Android phones.

How to Import Photos from iPhone:

1. After you download dr.fone, install and launch the application.

2. From the main menu, select the ‘Transfer’ icon.

3. Connect your iPhone to the computer. In the next screen, click on ‘Transfer Device Media to PC’.

4. From the toolbar at the top, select the ‘Photos’ option. Now select all the pictures and media files that you want to send to computer and click on ‘Export to PC’Select the destination folder.

Why Dr.Fone — Transfer is the best method to import photos from iPhone:

> It can be used to import photos from iPhone to both Mac and Windows computers.

> The process is simple and easy to follow.

> There’s no scope for data loss. You will retain the photos in your iPhone and your computer.

PART 3: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows Laptop using AutoPlay

1. Connect your iPhone to the Windows computer using a data cable.

2. The AutoPlay window will automatically show up. Select the ‘Import Pictures and Videos’ options.

3. Wait for AutoPlay to detect all your iPhone photos.

4. Using the Import setting, create a destination for the photos and send them.

Problems with using Windows AutoPlay:

> Can only work for Windows computers.

> It’s possible that it might reformat your iPhone and you might lose all your pictures.

PART 4: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac Laptop using iCloud

1. Go to your iPhone’s Settings > iCloud > Photo Stream.

2. Turn the Toggle switch On so all your photos get uploaded to the iCloud. Make sure that your WiFi is turned on and stable.

3. Go to www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID and Password.

4. All your photos will be available in the Photos folder. Select the files you want to import, click on the Download button, and select a destination.

5. Alternatively, you can also access iPhoto in your Mac, click on Import Selected, select the photos and choose a destination.

Problems with using iCloud:

> Can only work over the internet. You’ll first have to upload all the pictures from iPhone to iCloud, and then download them over the internet.

> It’s time-consuming.

> Will consume a lot of internet data.

> Will require fast and steady internet.

Conclusion

I hope this article has shown you how to import photos from iPhone with and without iTunes, for both Mac and Windows computers. Dr.Fone - Transfer can help you import photos from iPhone to both Mac and Windows computers, without relying on the internet or leading to data loss. The other methods can also be used, but they come with specific drawbacks and problems that dr.fone addresses in its solution.

If you have any other questions about how to import photos from iPhone, feel free to let us know.

Dr. Fone WonderShare Youtube Video Playlist

Print Friendly and PDF Share Embed

Related News Stories From The Web And More

Related Bing News

How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop With Or Without iTunes On Windows And Macintosh Computers | Mobile Tech Gadget News | RobinsPost News Network - Newscast

Photo Shared via iPhone Leads to JetBlue Evacuation

Tue, 16 Jul 2019 13:24:00 GMT

There have been a number of reports of people abusing the AirDrop feature on iOS devices that uses Bluetooth technology to send unwanted photos of various natures ... “I used to admittedly walk around ...

How to connect iPhone to Mac

Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:36:00 GMT

At this point various applications may open automatically on your Mac, depending on your settings; on our MacBook it's always Photos ... a new Mac laptop you won't have access to the older-style USB A ...

The best Prime Day smartphone deals: Samsung, Motorola, Google, and more

Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:10:00 GMT

and an extra wide-angle camera to vary up your photos. Samsung's Galaxy S10 will wow you with its expansive 6.1-inch screen. It packs the latest specs, like the Snapdragon 855 chip, a triple-lens ...

The best Prime Day Apple products of 2019: iPhone X, MacBook Air, and more

Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:33:00 GMT

Whether you need something light and portable or a laptop with a gorgeous display ... you can't really go wrong here. 2. Apple iPhone X, GSM Unlocked, 64GB - Space Gray (Renewed)—$619.99 (Save $130): ...

Prime Day 2019: The best Apple iPad, iPhone and MacBook deals

Mon, 15 Jul 2019 04:35:00 GMT

If you're looking to ditch your Windows-based laptop for a brand new MacBook, look no further, as we've got the hottest deals on Apple products. These are the best Apple iPad, iPhone ... which makes ...

Related Twitter Search

RAVPower FileHub, Travel Router AC750, Wireless SD Card Reader, Connect Portable SSD Hard Drive to iPhone iPad Tablet Smart Phone Laptop for Photo Backup, Data Transfer, Portable NAS, 6700mAh Battery amazon.com/dp/B07P5QDQ1B/…

(Wed, 17 Jul 2019 00:46:57 +0000)

*slipping on some birkenstocks, grabbing my MacBook laptop and iPhone 10 XR plus in matte black with 132 megabytes and unlimited data, with a photo of Shawn Mendez as the wallpaper* I'm ready to go let's do it

(Tue, 16 Jul 2019 07:01:06 +0000)

How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop- Here’s A Way uaetechnician.ae/transfer-photo… pic.twitter.com/B8jmRJU4PT

(Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:16:34 +0000)

How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop- Here’s A Way uaetechnician.ae/transfer-photo pic.twitter.com/B8jmRJU4PT

my iphone storage is full & so is my icloud. but i don’t have a mac laptop so i can’t put my photos on my computer to save space. wtf do i DO im MAD

(Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:00:39 +0000)

(Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:00:42 +0000)

i swear to god, transferring photos from iphone to a laptop is the bane of my life 😭

قارئ بطاقات مع سيرفر متنقل عرض سريع ب ٤٨ دولار RAVPower FileHub, Travel Router AC750, Wireless SD Card Reader, Connect Portable SSD Hard Drive to iPhone iPad Tablet Smart Phone Laptop for Photo Backup, Data Transfer, Portable NAS, 6700mAh Battery j.mp/2xOZz32 pic.twitter.com/NPMIA8kwzO

(Sun, 14 Jul 2019 19:26:31 +0000)

Save 20% RAVPower FileHub, #Travel Router AC750, Wireless SD Card Reader, Connect Portable SSD Hard Drive to iPhone iPad Tablet Smart Phone Laptop for Photo Backup, Data Transfer, Portable NAS, 6700mAh Battery -- amzn.to/2llfe7a

(Sun, 14 Jul 2019 18:16:00 +0000)

RAVPower FileHub, Travel Router AC750, Wireless SD Card Reader, Connect Portable SSD Hard Drive to iPhone iPad Tablet Smart Phone Laptop for Photo Backup, Data Transfer, Portable NAS, 6700mAh Battery pic.twitter.com/AhojQwvnMy

(Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:58:49 +0000)

Kenapa susah sangat nak transfer photos from iPhone to a laptop? Asyik connection fail je.

(Sun, 14 Jul 2019 04:28:08 +0000)

Understood. I am trying to save space. Just not sure how big a volume to make. My photo library size is; In iCloud = 170GB MacBook (1TB storage) = 117GB iPhone (64GB storage) = 5GB Just got a new 500GB laptop and not sure how big to make the volume. Is 30GB one size fits all?

(Sat, 13 Jul 2019 21:47:52 +0000)

No. But my recent efforts trying to get photos off my iPhone to my laptop which is a non-event makes me want to change it for anything!

(Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:03:22 +0000)

@BramSchoonhoven I am able to use your online photo editor on my iphone since your recent upgrade, unable to type or edit any text.The new version only works on my Laptop but not on my iphone.Captcha has an error message "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key" Thanks

(Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:17:00 +0000)

(Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:30:01 +0000)

Hello iPhone friends who don't have Macs lmao any suggestions to get photos/videos off my iPhone and onto my laptop fast? I would upload to Google Photos or anywhere else but internet is excruciatingly slow 😩

Is the site able to delete photos from an iPhone? Because nothing happens when I press delete. Just a red glowing button that turns back to white after a min. It doesn’t seem user friendly unless used from a tablet or laptop

(Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:00:25 +0000)

(Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:06:58 +0000)

Can someone tell me how to transfer photos/videos from laptop to iPhone? Omg rasa macam nak pakai Android balik. 😣

Learn how to download photos from iPhone to Windows laptop bit.ly/download-photo… #iPhone #Download #Photos #iPhoneX #iPhoneXR #iPhoneXS #iPhoneXSMax #DrFone @Wondershare #Wondershare #WondershareDrFone #Software #howto #guide #TechTips

(Tue, 09 Jul 2019 22:06:44 +0000)

it sucks to not have a cellphone and completely rely on a laptop...... like i can't even save photos bcs it feels weird in a laptop seungyoun-ah, give me an iphone x

(Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:37:40 +0000)

it sucks to not have a cellphone and completely rely on a laptop...... like i can't even save photos bcs it feels weird in a laptop 😫 seungyoun-ah, give me an iphone x 🤣